BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fashion Trend Fall 2009

This coming fall season plaid seems to be the thing, not only that but also the sculpted shirts or jackets and always leather jackets (motorcycle). The colors for this season are soft colors that I can definitely get with. Some of the colors I will be wearing are purple, iron, olive, and lastly my pink might be more of a fuchsia pink because I love being unique. So, here is a quick run down of some of the fashion trends, but I will give you some tips on how to save money and still look fabulous for the fall season.



You may find this dress in your nearest department store ranging from $30.00-$60.00. I believe in looking for the best deals and not buying the first thing I see. I went shopping around and found something similar at A.J. Wright marked down on clearance for $10.





Plaid shirts and leggings are cute and trendy. I'm pretty sure every girl has a pair of leggings. So finding the shirt is key but for a bargain price. This shirt in your regular stores might run $20-$30. Well I did a little hunting and came up on one similar for $10 at Ross.








I haven't found sculpted jackets anywhere for cheap, but I know there are some sculpted shirts out there. I found one for $15 at Wet Seal a long time ago, but I will keep researching this and update you when I find out.







Another trend is always leather, but this season we are seeing more of the motorcycle/bike jackets that look very edgy and fashionable. These do cost a lot ranging from $90 and up for real leather. If you are a bargain shopper you can get this much less, it might be faux leather but looks the same. It's best to look for these items at the end of the summer because you may find it cheaper. WHY? Well most retailers have new items coming in and need to make room, so last seasons jackets have to go. They mark them down so they can still make a profit but also get rid of them. I purchased one on sale from H&M for $20, it was originally $49.50. Get this, I went back there a week later and they were doing more mark downs in the middle of the week. The jacket would have been marked down to $5..WOW!! I hadn't wore it, so the manager let me return it and purchase it for the new markdown price. I was in shock I saved $15, and got a motorcycle jacket for DIRT cheap. So please look towards the middle to end of summer and you will be surprised what you'll find.

0 comments: